Saturday, April 11, 2009







hey this is just a little fun thing I thought I'd do because I have a week until i see the next episode of LOST. So, I created the World of Warcraft counterparts of each of the main characters in the show... they arent all here yet but they will be uploaded shortly. My fav. character ben linus (who is the "gollum/professor snape in lost) I have portrayed as a death knight. People who knew him think he's a harmless old man but, well the Losties know differently. I was going to make him a rogue but given that this most recient episode showed his 'redeption' and the growth of a consicience I thought a DK would do nicely.

Juliet-Ben's female counterpart of sorts is a Night elf druid because she "changes" loyalties from one side to the other and she is kinda a vixien.

John Locke is a Troll hunter because I thought it fit his personality: "i want to go out and kill wild animals and enjoy nature" persona

Mr. Eko, the losties very own priest and religious leader (for a while at least) I made a Taren Shammy.

Look, he's still got his "Jesus stick"!

enjoy!!!

No comments: